On & Off Site Cleaning of Bores/Bore Pumps
(Click on photos, hover mouse to scroll – Back to Main Gallery)
Groundwater sources will typically contain iron and in many cases this iron will oxidise to form a rust coloured solid that can cause issues such as;
- Encrusting and blocking of bore screens
- Reduce bore yield and efficiency
- Contribute to bore pump failure
- Staining (See Iron Stain Removal)
- Deposits in pipes, tanks and equipment
Treatment on bores and bore equipment is possible and highly recommended as a method to extend the life of equipment. In a recent case a 20% increase in bore output was obtained by chemically dosing the bore. If left untreated bore failure is possible.
Need to know more?
Call VWTS on 0467 958 770 or email via our CONTACT PAGE (Link to CONTACT US)